Affirmative Fire Control cc was established way back in 1996 for Fire fighting Equipment and Services
Affirmative Fire Control is a South African company, based in Johannesburg that was established in 1996. It was the first black owned Fire fighting Equipment and Services Supplier Company in South Africa. Our hands on approach ensure that each project is done with pride, dedication and solid after sales service. Over the years we have supplied and assisted many customers. We continually strive to be up to date with local and international fire detection and prevention trends.
An uncontrolled fire in any operation has serious consequences, including loss of life, damage of assets, financial loss and often permanent cessation of the business. Such loss is unnecessary. Maintenance contracts are standard to ensure that all our systems are fully functional at all times. Our focus is on quality workmanship, leveraging our experience to ensure economic viability, to complete each project to spec, on time and in budget.
Doreen Pungwayo heads the project and sales team. She has many years of experience in fire fighting equipment services and customer care satisfaction.
Doreen and her team proudly service all of the companies displayed on this site, and more!
We specialize in
- Supply and install all fire fighting equipment.
- Supply and install all first aid and other life saving equipment.
- Refurbish and test existing fire fighting equipment.
- Supply and install early warning fire and smoke detection systems.
- Electrical installation for domestic and industrial.
- Air conditioning installation, service and repair of all models.
- Fire training.
- First aid training.
Our onsite supervisors are qualified in
- First aid.
- Working at heights.
- Portable scaffolding.
- Site Health and safety.
- Method statements and risk assessment.
If you would like to find out more about Affirmative Fire Care, please contact us!